So, *that*'s what you call the way I've been making my coffee in the last year, when in a rush (not using the Spanish cafetera, French press, or the Vietnamese coffee maker; don't have a drip machine)! Haha -- "pourover coffee"! Cool! I use a miniature strainer as my filter holder, sits on top of my coffee mug, and I pour hot water over the ground coffee (I need to grind fresh beans more often, but usually just on lazy weekend mornings.). Thanks for the neat post! ~ Teresa

Expand full comment

I had to Google "cafetera" haha. We call it percolator. We used one for decades!

You're welcome, Teresa. I had fun writing it.

Expand full comment